Reliable and Professional Panel Beating.
Panel Beating in Coopers Plains. We can guide you through the insurance process. We can also provide replacement vehicles for not at fault customers.
Talk to our friendly staff for more details.
So how does it all work?
Our Panel Beating service is simple, professional, and affordable.
1. Organising the Panel Beating
- First up we'll prepare a quote for your unique car.
- If you're making an insurance claim, we'll send the quote off for you for assessment and confirmation.
- Once quote is approved (by you or insurance company), we'll prepare any orders necessary for the panel beating.
- Your car will be prepared for the panel beating process.
2. Panel and Paint Repair
- Panels are repaired, fitted, and tested for a proper alignment.
- All panel beating work is inspected and approved before the paint process.
- The paint process is completed, with all necessary steps and procedures addressed with meticulous attention to detail and care.
3. Assembly and Safety
- We'll reassemble your car in our workshop.
- We'll make sure your car is 100% safe to drive, and all of our work is properly Quality Assessed.
- Professional car wash in preparation for your arrival.
- All done! We'll contact you to collect your repaired vehicle.
Examples of our Panel Beating.
We take pride in the high quality of panel beating work.
Our Quiet Location.
We're at 52 Rosedale Street, Coopers Plains, a leafy back street with plenty of parking, and 1 minute from the Railway Station.
|Eight Mile Plains||5 min|
|Mount Gravatt||5 min|
|Holland Park||10 min|