Collisions are tough. Our service isn't.
We'll guide you through the smash repair process, inc. guiding you through the insurance process where necessary.
For not at fault customers, we might be able to arrange a replacement vehicle for you. Talk to our friendly staff today for more details.
How does it all work?
The basic process is outlined for you below. That said, we treat everything on a case by case basis, to give you the most value for your money.
1. Organising the Smash Repairs
- We'll start by preparing a quote for your car.
- If you're making an insurance claim, we'll send the quote off for you for assessment and confirmation.
- Once quote is approved (by you or insurance company), we'll order the necessary parts to perform the smash repairs.
- Your car will be scheduled for repairs, and an estimated completion date will be given.
2. Panel and Paint Repair
- Panels are repaired, fitted, and tested for proper alignment.
- All repair work is inspected and approved before the paint process.
- The paint process is completed, with all necessary steps and procedures addressed with meticulous attention to detail and care.
3. Assembly and Safety
- We'll reassemble your car in our workshop.
- We'll make sure your car is 100% safe to drive, and all of our work is properly Quality Assessed.
- Professional car wash in preparation for your arrival.
- All done! We'll contact you to collect your repaired vehicle.
Examples of our Smash Repairs.
We take pride in providing a perfect finish.
Our Quiet Location.
We're at 52 Rosedale Street, Coopers Plains, a leafy back street with plenty of parking, and 1 minute from the Railway Station.
|Eight Mile Plains||5 min|
|Mount Gravatt||5 min|
|Holland Park||10 min|